The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reminder of the past....

I was talking to my husband on the phone today. I set up a Blog Spot for him and named it after a Jackson Browne song called "About My Imagination". He was asking me what I had named it after and said "Was it Jackson?" And of course I said yes thinking he recognized the song.

No...he remembered something our son said one time. We were sitting in the den together and Jackson asked if there was a monster in the fireplace. And I told him no - there was no such thing as monsters...it was just his imagination. And then he asked the most wonderful question. "How did my imagination get in the fireplace?"

Oh how simple and sweet the words of child-hood. The beliefs and faith that being a child holds is what I miss and long for - so very, very much. There are times where I wish for a simpler time such as that of childhood. But I have a hope. My hope lies in the future when Christ comes to take us home. Then I will again relive a time that is simple and sweet where the task at hand is to glorify our Heavenly Father! Even so Lord, quickly come!

By the way...Andy's Blogger is here: http://aboutmyimagination.blogspot.com/
Good reading if you ask me - well worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!