The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Am My Own Hangup

No kidding. And I bet you wonder what I mean. Apparently the one thing that is keeping me from being the charming and at ease individual I know myself to be - is myself! I know a seeming mantra I harp on is my own selfishness; My own inability to get beyond myself.

Seriously - not that I AM that charming and at ease individual...but I would have a better chance of being her - if I just enjoyed other people. If they were my focus and I worked to love them as I ought...I think I can pretty much say - I would be a shoe in for "most popular". Who wouldn't want to be around someone whose focus was the person they were talking to? And I am pretty darn sure I would like myself better to boot! Now...tell me - what's your hangup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!