The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Friday, October 3, 2008

I have a show




I am now working on all kinds of things. I have a show...on October 23rd. Some other things have come to pass as well. I am quite excited. I am still in the process of editing all of these blogs to make a devotional book. Publisher America has shown interest in it and I need to get it done - before they lose interest.

Also I met a lady that suggested I write for the Alabama Baptist. Not big money. But they are looking for people who are willing to report on specific things. I am pretty sure I could do that.

But this show. A party really. I am going to set up and have my t-shirts, caps and some of my quilted pillows (this is new). I am also trying to come up with some calendars and memory cards for moms. These are new extenstions of what I long to do to help out moms who are like me and to continue to find ways to bring in money for college for the boys. Anything that will give my husband peace.

I am excited again and am looking forward to the party. I will post more details about it as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!