The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Have New Products on PajamaMama.net


I just wanted you all to know that I have new products over at the site. There are more coming so just stay tuned. We are heading to Florida in the stationwagon Thursday afternoon. It will be like the Griswold's family vacation I am afraid. So some of the new things will have to wait until we get back. But I just wanted you all to know.

My cousin is getting married in Fort Myers. I can't wait to tell you all how it goes. It will be exhausting - it is one of those trips you drive all day get where your going spend the night go to the wedding and turn around and drive all the way home the next day...not fun. But important never the less....

Please pray for our safety going down and coming back. For the car to hold up and behave well. Pray that we will be wise and show Christ in all we say and do!

Hopefully I will have my other things to show here in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!