The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Projects

 I have a list of things I want to do before I start working again. I fear my list is much too big to actually get done but I am giving it my best shot.

My first project was getting my bedroom rearranged and new dust ruffle (what a goofy name - it is not a ruffle - though it does collect dust - it just doesn't keep it from getting on anything else though).




 I bought these new pillows before I knew what I would do with them. I just loved them and they were on clearance so I had to get them. They make me want to keep my room clean. Yes - I admit I still hate to clean my room. It is very hard for me to ask my kids to keep their room clean when I hate it as much as I do. So - I have to do something that inspires me to do so. These pillows are it.

 So I have rearranged and put my dust ruffle on and hung up pictures and I can check off my first project. There are things I still want to do in there. But for now, this is a very happy beginning.


Gerbera Daisies are my favorite and my Wedding angel picture from one of my bridesmaids graces my nightstand. And the sweet little angel my mother gave me that is singing her little heart out is a constant reminder of how blessed I am by my Mom and Dad. The covered bridge painting is a contribution by my husband and incorporates his love of the rustic. I absolutely love my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!