The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Manic Mode


That is where I am right now...I am praying for guidance in what I take on right now. I feel SO good when I am here I am willing to take on anything. That is not so good. So I am in the midst of looking at what I have to do, and what I want to do and what I have been asked to do - which can fall into either of the previous two categories. I am practising the word "No" and asking God to give me courage of conviction to follow where I am led.


And I am praying that I will not allow my false sense of guilt over the house not being where I want it to be keep me from what is more important. I let that happen a lot and waste a LOT of opportunities to serve in places that will see a better return for God's Kingdom. Also that I will control my desire to write down everything I think. I think I do a lot of time wasting with that as well...though I will say it does help me focus and that is not a bad thing! But I think I need to learn to trust that God will bring it to mind when I need it...I am just so concerned I will forget and have to learn it all over again....but that is probably going to happen anyway isn't it?


Forward and Onward...

Blessings in all you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!