The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes You Just Have To Cry....


Crying is so therapeutic. I am not sure why I hate it so, because I feel so much better afterwards. There are times I feel like crying and I don't know why. Except that maybe something in me knows it would just make me feel better.

I haven't cried in a while I think...

But today - I think I just needed to. I wanted to when there was a horrible three car wreck that missed me and the boys by inches - but I didn't. I felt like it after I took my 7 year old to meet his teacher and we found out the car was messed up and we had to take it in to the dealership...just a week and a half after we had to do the same to the other one...but I didn't. I felt like it when I came home after working until 6:00pm, knowing I still had to cook dinner, wash a load of clothes, make lunches, dry the clothes and iron clothes for tomorrow and get things ready for football tomorrow....but I didn't.

I sat down finally at 10:00pm and I watched the last part of P.S. I Love You and cried my eyes out. Cried and cried and cried and cried.

I CANNOT tell you how much better I feel.

But I hate to cry.

4 comments:

  1. oh ((((missy)))) hugs girlie..i knw..at times u just have to! hope u r much better now... its a passing phase they say! lets hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like crying a lot too sometimes! I was crying 20 minutes into that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Indu! Hugs to you and that sweet baby! I can't wait to hear about Baz's trip to see you there in India! How exciting! ((YOU))

    Hey there sweet sister. That movie is a tear jerker to be sure. It's going to be alright. The summer is over and thankfully the babysitter from hell is behind you! ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you mt love and hugs Missy - been crying too - i love you so xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!