The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here I go....again


I am brain-storming. I am drawing and thinking and mulling over what I can do on my days off to help bring in income. There has to be a way for me to plug into some brilliant idea somehow. After all...some person came up with an idea to make rubber bands in the shape of animals, letters and underwear (yes, I know it's supposed to be bathing suits) and called them Silly Bandz and made a load of money. Surely there is something else out there just like that. I am bound and determined to figure something out.


So - I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!