The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great Idea To Have Around the House

G-baby and I just did a puzzle. We planned our picture and colored it together. It was fun.
I love craft stores. These puzzles come 6 to a package and have envelopes - so not only are they great to entertain kids - they become sweet thank you's or "I'm thinking of you " reminder for grandparents. They really are a great thing to have around the house on days when the kids are looking for something to do. The added benefit is that they are entertained for quite sometime afterwards by taking apart and putting their work of art together again! That is a GOOD thing (I sound like Martha Stewart).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!