The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall

What an amazing weekend. Beautiful weather. Cool nights and temperate days. I got my mums out on the porch and my punkins' put out. My fall wall plaque and flag. The wrought iron Jack O' Lanterns and a stack of apples in a white ruffle bowl on the table.

I love fall. I was looking at the ridge of Oak Mountain and thinking about how these cool nights  bring such beautiful color to to it. I can't wait to sit and enjoy the view as I watch my boy play fall ball.

How blessed I am to be able to count these things as the extra happy's that fill my life.

Psalm 16:5-7
5 LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup;

you make my lot secure.

6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;

surely I have a delightful inheritance.

7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;

even at night my heart instructs me.

My heart instructs me that I have much to be thankful for. I am praying for focus and the ability to accomplish all I need to today. Serving the Lord in all I say and do, loving others well and letting go of what I cannot get accomplished.

Happy Fall Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!