The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Really Nervous Now

For whatever reason I have this horotious (this is my child's word - and I think it a very apt descriptive term)feeling that I do not want what I think out there. First of all - I am no rocket scientist. My thoughts are neither deep nor really interesting for all that matter. I think what I like about this blog is the fact that maybe someone somewhere will read it and say - "I know just how she feels". And BOOM there it is...solidarity. Someone that will reinforce me and who I think I am. It makes me feel good to know someone agrees with me.

I am Jekyll and Hyde lady as well. The person who desires to be so okay with who she is and has turned 41 and is all comfy in her skin...today...not so much. A little on the insecure side. So my Jekyll side is out and feeling a bit reticent in all the blogging and disclosure. What was I thinking?

I have this insane desire to trash this Blog. To put all of my ramblings in a Word document and just flush this blog down the cyber toilet. I have this other feeling (my Hyde side apparently) that thinks I would be a little sorry if I did though. I am digging in - Bold...and courageous right? I'll add to this tomorrow. I am sure I have some more to say...and who knows...I may just wake up feeling differently...ya never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!