The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So weird....

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning with cramps.....in my FEET. I am not kidding. I think it was those stupid flip flops I wore to work yesterday. I have to squinch up my toes to keep them on. I worked out my feet muscles too much. Who else does this? Am I the only one?

So - after I got up and walked the cramps off, drank some water and went back to bed. I fell back to sleep and I dreamed. I was taking a shower - I have no clue where I was. It felt like a dorm. But people kept coming into the bathroom when I was showering. Just like my kids do. In and out they went. Finally - someone came over and opened up the curtain. It was a family. A teenage boy, his parents and two little sisters...just wait - it gets even weirder. The most strange thing was I was surprised but not horrified. I asked them for a towel and wrapped up and we proceeded to sit down IN THE TUB and chat. I looked at the girls photo albums that they pulled out and asked them questions. I did not know these folks - but I was talking to them like I did and I did it all while WRAPPED IN A TOWEL only. All comfy cozy like little sardines in a tub with people I did not know - they clothed....me - mostly naked. So bizarre.

I am so happy I remembered this dream. It is absolutely hilarious to me and makes me laugh whenever I think about it.

Hope you find something to make you laugh repeatedly today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!