The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Worship...

I sent the boys off to baseball practice. Me and the doggies stayed home. I was thinking about vacuuming and dusting. Thought I might mop the kitchen floor. But - I had to check Facebook and see what my buds were up to...

I managed to stumble across "The Dad Life" by COTM. Here it is for you...




 Andy Chrisman is the worship leader there. So it stands to reason that his singles were popping up as well as 4Him vids.

I just got lost -



One after the other - I listened and had the best time worshipping.
So what if the house is still a mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!