The dailiness of everything, ways to create and cope, help and heal, learn and live!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh The Things That Children Say....




We took the boys to a movie yesterday. Andy got home from being out of town early and it was the first day out of school...so it was a celebration of sorts.

We sat down before the movie and while Andy got our snacks, the boys and I were reading the screen trivia. A picture of Brooke Shields came up and I said, "She is a pretty girl isn't she?" Jackson immediately replied, "No - yuck". So I asked him what girls he thought were pretty, and this precious boy gave me the sweetest answer..."There are no pretty girls but you Mamma". Oh my goodness...that is one I will pull out and mull over during dark moments to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and how you deal with things. I am always looking to do things better!